ACCOUNT DIRECTOR – DURBAN
We are looking for an established Account Director to help grow our team in the Durbs Jungle. If you are a self-managed “hungry for new business” kinda person who would like to have an impact on our growing team and business in Durbs, then this is the opportunity for you. A qualification aligned to marketing, media and communications with at least 5 years of experience in a Digital and TTL agency is essential.
Reporting to the Managing Director.
Account Director Responsibilities
- Day-to-day management of multiple client relationships
- Working with clients on new and existing briefs
- Identifying opportunities to cross-sell and upsell services and drive revenue targets
- Writing briefs and ensuring that these are delivered against
- Daily management of projects, both internally and externally, within budgets and timelines
- Working with partner agencies to deliver cohesive campaigns/strategies
- Scoping projects and managing delivery against budget
- Creating and issuing CEs, receipting of POs, delivery of work and oversight of financial health
- Accountable for delivering income and profit targets for client portfolio
- Responsible for demonstrating profitable delivery of projects
- Interpreting insight tools
- Completion/oversight of all monthly and campaign reporting
- Delivering quality client reports with learnings, timeously
- Proactively researches industry trends and brand knowledge to increase strategic understanding of client brands
- Identifying strategic opportunities to drive revenue
- Contributing to the development of Digital/TTL strategies, aligned with client objectives
- motivates and collaborates with own team and brand team to ensure resources are managed effectively and work is delivered
- provides mentorship and career development for assigned team
- actively drives and manages relationships between Client Services and other departments within the agency
- is self-motivated, influential and leads by example
- Comprehensive understanding of Digital and ATL/TTL channels
- Understand digital technologies and their application, including search, websites, social media and mobile
- Full understanding of the strengths of different media
- In-depth Knowledge of marketing intelligence, budgeting and financial processes
- Understanding and skill in the planning of integrated communications
- Ability to work autonomously and problem-solve as required
- A minimum of 2 years experience supervising the work of direct reports.
If you’re interested in applying please send a mail with the subject line “Application for Account Director Durbs” to email@example.com and include a short CV and your contact details. If we’re interested in taking things further we’ll be in touch. If you haven’t heard from us after more than two weeks from email, then regrettably it’s not gonna happen this time.