We are looking for an established Account Manager to join one of our multi-disciplined teams. An ideal candidate has a minimum of 2 years experience in a client service role, preferably with a focus on digital marketing. A qualification in marketing, media and communications and experience in an agency is preferred. You’ll be reporting to the Account Director.
Day to day management of multiple client relationships.
Working with clients on new and existing briefs.
Identifying opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell services and drive revenue targets.
Writing briefs and ensuring that these are delivered against.
Daily management of projects, both internally and externally, within budgets and timelines.
Scoping projects and managing delivery against budget.
Overseeing the issuing of Cost Estimates, receipt of POs, delivery of work and invoicing and payment receipting as required.
Interpreting insight tools.
Completion of all monthly and campaign reporting.
Liaising and driving third-party agencies to ensure timeous submission of reporting to client.
Ensuring necessary reports are complete, checked and approved before being sent to client.
Refine and contribute to strategies that address key marketing challenges and deliver value.
Pursue innovative solutions and ideas for clients.
Oversight and guidance on the delivery of any strategy under the guidance of the Account Director.
- Recognised qualification in marketing, media and communications.
- Minimum of 2 years in a Client Service role.
- Comprehensive understanding of digital, with good understanding of other marketing channels.
- Understand digital technologies and their application, including search, websites, social media and mobile.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing intelligence, budgeting and financial processes.
- Understanding and skill in the planning of integrated communications.
Are you the Account Manager we’re looking for?
Are you awesome?
If so, introduce yourself via firstname.lastname@example.org