We are a proudly South African, award-winning creative digital agency with offices in Durban and Johannesburg. We are driven by The Relentless Pursuit of Awesome.
We are looking for an energetic, insights-driven creative team player who is not afraid to explore uncharted creative territories for our brands.
As a key member of a multi-disciplined team, you will be expected to originate creative concepts, craft and translate ideas into viable design concepts, develop design assets for pitches and determine a project’s design direction. This will include:
- Attending briefings and brainstorms
- Generating ideas and producing quality graphic outputs according to a client brief and in line with Brand or campaign guidelines
- Translating the concepts and ideas of others into viable design executions
- Presenting well-illustrated stories and ideas in a visual storyboard format
- Managing a variety of projects simultaneously
- Reviewing progress on designs with seniors
- Keeping meticulous records of time spent on jobs for reporting and billing purposes
- At least 3 years of design experience in an agency environment.
- Design related degree/diploma.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator. Adobe Acrobat, Premier Pro and After Effects would be advantageous
- Strong conceptual and visual storyboarding of TV and online video.
- The ability to work independently and multi-task.
- Deadline and task-driven.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Mid Level Designer Application” and include your contact details, CV and portfolio. If you don’t hear back from us within two weeks, please assume your application was not successful. Good luck!