Look, we all know you could have written a better intro for this . That’s why we want you.
We are looking for an experienced and exceptionally creative person who has a Degree / Formal qualification in copywriting from a reputable institute with at least 5 years agency experience, to fill a key position in the Jungle. You will report to the Executive Creative Director as a senior in the Creative Team.
You will be responsible for
Leading and guiding junior members of our creative team to improve the effectiveness and quality of our copy.
Help define a creative vision or strategy for Brands, conduct and / or analyse research to help formulate creative insights, strategy, ideas and solutions for client brands and challenges.
Balance strategic development with client business objectives whilst pushing clients forward through fresh, innovative and exciting ideas.
Translating briefs & strategic requirements into compelling creative solutions by demonstrating a clear understanding of the brief and campaign objectives and monitoring their effectiveness.
Producing original, clear and credible ideas/messages/scripts and presenting them to clients and colleagues.
Work across a range of media and formats, interpreting account briefs to compose a variety of striking written content such as headlines, body copy, tweets, articles and scripts for video and/or radio adverts TTL.
Quality-assuring all creative deliverables and managing multiple projects and outputs against deliverables, budget and deadlines.
Skills and attributes Required
• Proficiency in MacOSX and copy based software.
• Substantial experience in professional, commercial writing.
• A strong record in creating copy that stands out from the crowd.
• Creativity, and ability to produce innovative and original ideas.
• The ability to plan and strategise projects and campaigns.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Effective team management capabilities.
• A keen attention to detail and timescales.
• Familiarity with creative and digital processes and techniques.
• Confidence in building a rapport with clients and nurturing good working relationships.
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Strong presentation skills.
Sound like your vibe? Good. We’re excited to hear from you, so send a mail with your CV to IWannaWork@gorillacreativemedia.com.
If we don’t get back to you after you mail us, sorry, you can assume you have not been considered for the role. Preference will be given to EE candidates.
Tuesday, 5th of December 2017.